Father is the key factor which holds the family together. Along with mothers, fathers are the personsÂ who struggle throughout the life for us. They make us what we are now. They spend their whole lives for the betterment of their children. Although some fathers day quotes can not describe the importance of their role in our lives, they are enough to show the love of children for their fathers. Mothers are the personsÂ who bring us in this life; fathers are those who help us in surviving this life. They are a source of inspiration for their family. They are the strength from which we move on in this cruel world.
The fathers day quotes which I am going to share in this post are written by people who want to give a tribute to this amazing personality. They want their fathers to live long after even when they are gone. When we read these fathers day quotes, we can understand that how much treasured were their fathers by these authors. No mere words are enough to describe the struggle of fathers for their children.Â To pay tribute to this perfect figure, I have included some of the best and most inspiring fathers day quotes in this post. Share them to show your love and devotion to your fathers.
Fathers Day Quotes
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God. I call him Dad.
- Dad; A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love
- Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Dad
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Dear Dad, in the future I may love a man a lot, and someday I’ll marry him. But in the end, let me remind you that no matter what happens, I’ll love you and you’ll always be the best man I know. I promise you that I’ll always be your little girl.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.
- A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.
- The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
- Dad, thanks for always helping me out financially so I can focus on being an independent woman.
- A father is a guy who has photos in his wallet where his money used to be.
- I smile because you are my father, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever.
- Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.
- One father is more than a hundred school masters.
- Dad, you’re my superman which makes me your super son. Being with you is always super fun, I say. Wishing you a super father’s day.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- Some super heroes don’t have capes. They are called Dad.via thatswhatchesaid.net
- A truly rich main is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- I love how we don’t even need to say that I’m your favorite child. Happy Father’s Day Daddy.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- There is no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it.